58's owner, Joe Kelley

hi paul

hi paul joe kelley hear living in colonie ny. glad you liked the pictures do you have 2 348s ? yes i am looking for a air cleaner for a 348 tri power with factory air. if you get up this way call me 518 452 3021 thanks joe

3483x2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Joe - Sorry for the confusion... I was just forwarding some ads I thought you might find interesting.

As for me, I have (1) 348 3x2 and regretfully my air cleaner needs to stay with me. ;)

do you have 2 348s ? yes i am looking for a air cleaner for a 348 tri power with factory air. [/QUOTE said:
At any rate, you'll fit in well here with lot's of great folks on board.

air clearner paul

hi paul i did go to the sights you susgested , thay repro the air cleaner . i sent a e mail asking if thay repro one with factory air. i have not heard back yet. i have 2 impalas, 1 conv &1 sport coupe. both are 348s with tri power each have the corect air cleaner .one is chrome plated, the conv has 67 corvette knock off wheels.louvered hood and chrome accessory under the hood also 1 58 bel air, 1 58 biscayne police car, 1 1/2 ton pro street pick up truck with a flip up hood 454 big block.and a 1 ton flat bed. thats it for the chevys.
I have a few cadillacs also. 58 cadillac eldorado biarritz, 58 cadillac seville, 58 cadillac diville, 58 cadillac superior hearse, two 58 cad illac limos, one complete, working on one. Get up this way give me a call, 518-857-8200. P. S. I find this forum thing quite difficult to get around, my regular email address is JKelley251@aol.com. Thanks Joe Kelley