What do I look like??

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
A guy comes home from work and is sitting at the dinner table with his family. His wife says honey, I was taking the kids to school today and the car didn't seem to be running right. Can you take a look at it?? He replies, what do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?? A short time later she says to him honey, I was doing laundry today and the washing machine was making a strange noise, can you look at it?? He replies, what do I look like, the Maytag repair man??
The following day rolls around and everyone is sitting at the dinner table. The wife says honey, you don't have to fix the car or washing machine. He says no, how come?? His wife replies that John the neighbor came over to borrow a cup of sugar. She told him about the car and washing machine and he said he would look at them and he fixed both. I asked him what I owed him?? He said bake him an apple pie or have sex with him. The husband says well, what did you do?? The wife replies, what do I look like, Betty Crocker??

Just a little humor on a rainy night. Suppose to rain all week here. Yikes!!!!!!