The biden crime family

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Get your head out of the sand I don't give a RATS A## about attorneys. Their not anyone's friends accept Franklin's.

Open your eyes and read where I posted I would vote for Haley.

Yep I'II take the Swamp over anyone with the name Trump.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Get your head out of the sand I don't give a RATS A## about attorneys. Their not anyone's friends accept Franklin's.

Open your eyes and read where I posted I would vote for Haley.

Yep I'II take the Swamp over anyone with the name Trump.
Almost every politician in DC is a lawyer. When you realize that you might begin to understand.
Anyone...Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin
And the truth finally emerges. Thanks.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
YES. they are still out there lurking!! This is the faces of Libatards still supporting a vegetable dictator traitor to our Country!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

This investigation isn't going anywhere the KrackHead still has to many friends!! Plus, the Rhino's in congress can only rattle their chains then they put them away, and not only are they Rhino's they're toothless spineless Rhino's! They even refuse to stop Biden on his addiction of spending tax dollars all over the world and at the same time conduct and condone a massive invasion of terrorists into the Homeland!! Two things I see from the above video. Biden shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an American flag, and if you pulled down the diaper attached to his face I bet you'd find a massive skid mark because that's what you get when you have $hit for brains, and I'm being kind and generous when I say this all with love in my heart!!!!

Mark

Last edited: