Rollingflat in illinois 66 c80

Well the frame is two large c channels one on each side going from cab back. Except for the boxed section where I believe they stretched it from a semi tractor to grain truck.
I will check the ID tag I remember it had the og wheel base stamped on it to verify weather it was converted.
Bill I will see if I can post on the other fourm and let you know!

Bill just tried to start a new post on the other fourm, this is what it says.......Rollingflat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Bill just tried to start a new post on the other fourm, this is what it says.......Rollingflat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
You have surely paid membership??? Then you need a user name and password just like this site. That should get you in. I am having trouble getting logged in to because I got my password screwed up between phone and my tablet. It knows the difference between the two log on devices and somehow messed both up ,haven't fixed it yet.

Last edited:
The fourm is free just like this one. And set it up just like this one so?.... when I log in it says welcome back rollingflat,, but doesn't let me post. Oh well I'll keep trying.
Thanks for all the help with it. Are there many here that have the larger trucks?

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The fourm is free just like this one. And set it up just like this one so?.... when I log in it says welcome back rollingflat,, but doesn't let me post. Oh well I'll keep trying.
Thanks for all the help with it. Are there many here that have the larger trucks?
No that forum is required yearly due. Yes you can get on without due but you can't post on it without paying. It's 25.00 for a year or you can chose other options. Yes this site is free but you can contribute that is why you see different levels on each user. Supporting member and number.

Last edited:

62BillT

Well Known Member
No that forum is required yearly due. Yes you can get on without due but you can't post on it without paying. It's 25.00 for a year or you can chose other options. Yes this site is free but you can contribute that is why you see different levels on each user. Supporting member and number.
The '67-'72 Chevy Truck site is free and anyone can post anytime once your membership gets cleared. What you can't do over there is list any parts and/or trucks for sale unless you are a "premium" member which is a paid membership.

Rollingflat, I will contact the administrator over there for you later tonight.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The '67-'72 Chevy Truck site is free and anyone can post anytime once your membership gets cleared. What you can't do over there is list any parts and/or trucks for sale unless you are a "premium" member which is a paid membership.

Rollingflat, I will contact the administrator over there for you later tonight.
Yes I am a premium member. I guess I forgot those rules.

62BillT

Well Known Member

PM sent to you.

Bill

62BillT

Well Known Member
Rollingflat, I just heard back from the Administrator. You should be now good to go. Let me know if you have any other issues.

Glad to see that the good 'ol place over there is still a good 'ol place.