Rashida Tlaib muslim trash!

James jones

Well Known Member
He succeeded. That whole sorry ass bunch up there started with him. How the hell can these so-called “representatives “ up there bad mouth the American government and not get shit canned for doing so? I’m sure those pigs took some kind of oath to support and defend the constitution.

James jones

Well Known Member
The only way I can figure is that rag head pig could have been elected must be from an inner city ghetto where nobody else was running. When I went into the service in 1967, I had to take an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. And I was just a lowly private. She had to have taken similar oaths to be a member of congress. She should be removed from office and shipped her sorry ass over to Gaza with her other death to America buddies. Make sure she has plenty of artillery rounds coming down on top of her and put a flamethrower to her ass! She messes with the bull she will get the horn. James jones.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The only way I can figure is that rag head pig could have been elected must be from an inner city ghetto where nobody else was running. When I went into the service in 1967, I had to take an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. And I was just a lowly private. She had to have taken similar oaths to be a member of congress. She should be removed from office and shipped her sorry ass over to Gaza with her other death to America buddies. Make sure she has plenty of artillery rounds coming down on top of her and put a flamethrower to her ass! She messes with the bull she will get the horn. James jones.

This POS is elected because its district is right in the middle of a Muzzie no go zone and just like the Somalia POS out in Minnasota its own people keep getting the antisemitic pig reelected!! I think it's a mistake to let them get this much of a toehold in this Country because I think we're going to pay for it dearly ESPECIALLY since the Blithering Boob that occupies the Whitehouse is making sure that their masses are replenished by letting them stream across the southern border unattended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

That would be the ultimate insult to this pair of Goat Ropers if they shipped their carcasses over to Gaza and let the Izzy's take pot shots at them!! :bat :mock

Mark

James jones

Well Known Member
Send these rag head wearing, gasoline can carrying, Molotov cocktail hiding, ugly shit faced pigs back to the caves they came out of in Gaza and put a few m-79 rounds into that cave before a napalm strike shuts them up for good!

James jones

Well Known Member
I’m just seeing where one of those rag headed pigs little rag headed pigs has been locked up for protesting. Those pig faced bastards enjoy the fruits of this country and burn the American flag at the same time. All those whores should be tried for treason and deported back to sheep herding. They are right up there with Jane Fonda betraying this country. Their faces are the faces of the devil himself.