Rashida Tlaib muslim trash!

James jones

Well Known Member
I’m watching these protests at usc and university of Texas on the news. The news networks are saying these are not students but professional agitators. I feel like the fire departments should turn their fire hoses on these professional agitators and clean out these rioters like they did back in 1963. The Jewish kids are afraid for their lives and it is just a matter of time before these kids get jumped on and something bad happens to them. I’ve got a granddaughter starting college next year and I’m worried to death for her wellbeing. Some thoughts from a worried grandfather. James jones.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It would seem that if you are Jewish or a Kracker conservative you are in a tight place!! The cops won't help you and if you try to protect yourself, you'll end up in the slammer!! If Trump gets in as President and I don't have high hopes of this because of the Rats willingness to cheat but anyway he should buy a bunch of these oversea containers and load them up with illegals and these Hamas/Palestinian protesters and ship them out and let them worry about themselves wherever they end up!!

Mark

James jones

Well Known Member
Don’t you ever call me a fuckng kracker! I went into combat for 26 months for this country. I earned the right to make a statement about current affairs. When I was lying on that battlefield at 2 oclock in the morning on April 7, 1968 with artillery rounds coming down on top of us, I didn’t see you lying on the ground beside me. What sacrifices have you made for this country?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Don’t you ever call me a fuckng kracker! I went into combat for 26 months for this country. I earned the right to make a statement about current affairs. When I was lying on that battlefield at 2 oclock in the morning on April 7, 1968 with artillery rounds coming down on top of us, I didn’t see you lying on the ground beside me. What sacrifices have you made for this country?

I wasn't referring to you James! I was merely saying if ANYONE are Jewish or a MAGA conservative don't expect any help from the current administration! And if you try protecting yourself from protester, squatters, illegals, Muslim terrorists or other crap Biden has let into this Country you'll most probably be arrested!

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
This is a car forum.....BUT these politicians WILL take our ICE cars and crush them when they have the administrative authority to do so....I didn't say LAWS because they aren't relying on laws but some ass hole in a corner office who plays King will decide. If we aren't making each other aware and supporting each other they will take our treasures and if need be our lives.
Think I'm dramatizing the situation? They already murder legal gun owners when they show up at their houses.

bobs409

Administrator
I'm so glad the EV bullshit seems to be going down in flames. Think about what it would be like in just 10 years if that succeeds. No more gas cars means NO MORE GAS! Where would that leave our old cars?? The government would do away with gas just like when leaded gas ended and the removal of zinc in today's oil. They don't give 2 sh!ts about our cars. They didn't even bother to tell us about the zinc removal like at least a damn warning on the jug!

I honestly fear for the future of my cars/trucks. (after I croak that is but at the rate of craziness we have, maybe IN my lifetime too)

wristpin

Well Known Member
I'm so glad the EV bullshit seems to be going down in flames. Think about what it would be like in just 10 years if that succeeds. No more gas cars means NO MORE GAS! Where would that leave our old cars?? The government would do away with gas just like when leaded gas ended and the removal of zinc in today's oil. They don't give 2 sh!ts about our cars. They didn't even bother to tell us about the zinc removal like at least a damn warning on the jug!

I honestly fear for the future of my cars/trucks. (after I croak that is but at the rate of craziness we have, maybe IN my lifetime too)
Bob I feel like the son you never had. Feel free to will your cars and parts to me. I'll treat them well.

James jones

Well Known Member
Good insight bob. I remember when leaded gas went out., I was driving 2 409 vehicles at the time: my 64 ss with 409-340 with 4 speed and my 1960 chev half ton pickup that I put together with 409-340 also with 4 speed. I had bought a new trans am in 1979 and I really thought I would never be able to get gas for them. I sold them both in 1980 and I’ve kicked myself in the ass ever since. That was the last time I felt that tremendous power under the hood of that 1960 pickup when I punched it. She was a screamer. James jones.