President Trump

bobs409

Administrator
Media needs to be dealt with... :bat If I could have a sit down with Trump, that would be the FISRT thing I'd talk about. They are TRAITORS to this country!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Stormy Daniels on witness stand now . Prosecutors asking her if she thought trump was good in bed!!! You know that's really important in this trial!!!! Not really the question , but that is about as stupid as any other questions they may ask ....

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Thought I'd post this again. Some folks don't catch on very fast.

View attachment 143642
Now I ask all the lefties on this site ,if you never knew Biden or trump as presidents or anything about them,,,,,,, and you knew that both had four years each as president and one had a failing economy, as above posting war, illegals coming in all the mistakes he made and then you had the other who had a great economy ,no war, cheaper gas ,grocery's, border control and had our own oil energy to rely on , which one would you vote for??? I' ll be anxious to wait for your answer . After you reply I will ask you again in a different situation. If you lefts don't respond I will understand you can't.

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Now I ask all the lefties on this site ,if you never knew Biden or trump as presidents or anything about them,,,,,,, and you knew that both had four years each as president and one had a failing economy, as above posting war, illegals coming in all the mistakes he made and then you had the other who had a great economy ,no war, cheaper gas ,grocery's, border control and had our own oil energy to rely on , which one would you vote for??? I' ll be anxious to wait for your answer . After you reply I will ask you again in a different situation. If you lefts don't respond I will understand you can't.
Nothing matters to some except that "D". They'd even knowingly, willingly and happily support a child molester.