Only in CA!

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I won't eat anything from a fast food place, that stuff makes me sick as a dog...the sodium content in that garbage is off the chain, I used to think Chipotle was good stuff, that serve a daily portion of sodium in each meal...I have CKD and am salt conscience and boy are all the food places killing us...olive garden is just as bad, they make up for taste by using copious quantities of sodium...I love me some grilled brats but they too are salt traps...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
A regular cheeseburger, at Mickey Dee's is already around $ 2.00. :confused

Its been quite a while since I've been to any of these places. I do buy pizza from local pizza shops since most of the national brands have went Woke and there ain't no way I'm giving these idiots that much money for food that could kill you or make you sick!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I can tell you what all these add on's are. It's a French thing! First, he bought a French omelet, but the real thing that scruffed up their panties was the Source Burger! This just screams he's one of theirs, he's a member of the Commie Club!!!!

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
A rather haughty old lady went into the pet store, walked up to the counter and wanted a certain expensive brand of dog shampoo.The girl working there asked what she planned to use it on. The old gal responded," I want to use it on my schnauzer". The clerk responded that "she needed to go to the pharmacy. We don't sell feminine hygiene items".
Now, really!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
You are what you eat!! You keep voting these idiots into office and keep reelecting them, this is what you get! The mental retardation is great in KommiyForney! Citizens and politicians and illegal immigrants included, this guy that was robbed probably didn't even
have a green card! I feel sorry for the guy but that's usually the formula they follow out there with all their sanctuary cities!!!!

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Maybe more migrants would help?

Now that In & Out burger is closing their Hegenberger drive restaurant because of excessive crime ( I think it's the only one in the city ) some on the city counsel are calling them racist.:dunno Typical liberalism. They can't keep their customers safe or make a profit, so it must be racism. Not crime, racism. Liberals and Democrats. These are real problem.

On a side note. When the Raiders were still in Oakland, at least in my area of California, the saying was always, At least when the Raiders have a home game we know where all of the criminals are.

Last edited: