OK, here's a question for the ages.

62BillT

Well Known Member
Still have most of Elvis's records. :good
I bought about 25 old 45's once that someone had in their attic. She was an old fan from the '50's. I saw an RCA Elvis, then a few flips later another RCA Elvis, then another, then I saw a SUN LABEL!! Thought I hit the jackpot. Till I looked down and saw "Sonny James", lol. Still was glad to have an original Sun Label though.

I just added them to my collection. Have enough choice picked original 45's to fill a juke box. Still waiting on that juke box though, lol.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Still have most of Elvis's records. :good
Another Elvis record story, my Grandmother was in one of the Elvis fan clubs in the 50s she had almost all of his records in 45s. As you can see in the photo love me tender was autographed on the back. When she passed I inherited the collection and still have them 1679069400547.jpeg unfortunately no sun labels as the his sun recordings are some of my favorite. I wouldn’t be able to narrow a favorite down to just one my musical tastes probably span 50 years

Attachments

• 9EB317B6-1666-45EA-B8F9-09FF0B41C190.jpeg
    9EB317B6-1666-45EA-B8F9-09FF0B41C190.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 8

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Not only do the Chinese steal our tech, now it looks like they've taken ownership of Hotel KaliForny. I wonder if Winnie the Pooh knows she's listening to Kracker music! :laugh4

Mark