Help support this site

tranpro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Bob,
How to I add my other cars on my account, would like to put more on if possible, just started out with 63 Impala.

bobs409

Administrator
Bob,
How to I add my other cars on my account, would like to put more on if possible, just started out with 63 Impala.

Not sure I follow. Do you mean pictures? We have photo albums you can post to. Or you can list your cars to a signature file like I have below for mine.

bobs409

Administrator
Yes, basically the signature file, this is just other cars they have right?
Yes, you can list your cars like I have in mine above or a website or ?? To edit that area, click on your username in the navigation bar above to the right. It's up near the Search button. Then click on "signature" and a box opens to put your info in.

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hey Bob, sending another donation your way for the site upkeep and maintenance. Just realized i have been here since 2011 and that i was one short. Thanks for all you do with the site. Merry Christmas and here 's hoping for a Healthy and Happy New Year to come. Will mail it out in the morning. Stay Safe. Thanks Mike S.

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Bob, sending another donation your way for the site upkeep and maintenance. Just realized i have been here since 2011 and that i was one short. Thanks for all you do with the site. Merry Christmas and here 's hoping for a Healthy and Happy New Year to come. Will mail it out in the morning. Stay Safe. Thanks Mike S.

Now that's dedication! :D Thank you Mike. :drinking

bobs409

Administrator

Thank you again Mike. Got your donation today. :drinking

Changed your member banner to a 10. Take care,

Bob