Decent 63 for sale in Arizona

409Kid

Well Known Member
Price drop. This guy might be very negotiable.
I looked at this car several weeks ago. The seller sent me about 250 pics. The car has a Ca blue tag for a vin.

Pics of the trunk show a cut off wheel was used and a huge piece of the left trunk panel was peeled up to look at the chassis VIN supposedly by CHP. Why CHPcouldn’t stick a mirror up to visualize it from underneath is beyond my comprehension. Had they done that to my car I would have come unglued. Why the car was blue tagged wasn’t explained
There are rust out issues to both quarters wheel openings, outer wheel houses, rockers and if I remember floors. that will require panels and patch’s.

Non-original short block comes back as a QD truck motor with 425 HP intake and carbs on top. I don’t remember what exhaust manifolds it has. Correct tach. Muncie 4 spd don’t know if it’s numbers matching and I believe he said non posi.

He has dropped the car $5k. If the car dropped another $ 5k and had a title with the original VIN plates on the A pillar it would be a decent deal providing the buyer wanted to deal with the rust issues and trunk floors. It was a pass for me.

Last edited: