President Trump

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
On tonights news, a jury of 12 with 4 or 6 alternates, not sure how many, has been picked and seated for Trumps NY criminal trial. Opening arguments on Monday. Should be interesting. I was hoping that cameras would be allowed in the courtroom, but l think not. I think he is facing 34 felony counts. If he is convicted of just one felony, would that preclude him from being President?? IDK, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
On tonights news, a jury of 12 with 4 or 6 alternates, not sure how many, has been picked and seated for Trumps NY criminal trial. Opening arguments on Monday. Should be interesting. I was hoping that cameras would be allowed in the courtroom, but l think not. I think he is facing 34 felony counts. If he is convicted of just one felony, would that preclude him from being President?? IDK, Carmine.
The constitution states qualifications for President.
The founding fathers must have forseen the era of biden as there is no disqualifications for legal convictions. They knew some POS in the future would WEAPONIZE govt agencies.
Prove me wrong

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just took a look at the qualifications to be President of the US. Basically, 3, one of which is being a natural born US citizen. I think that is a good idea, but what about other government positions, such as members of Congress?? We have a few House members who weren't born in this country, now holding office. I don't think there is anything wrong with requiring natural born US citizenship to hold these offices. I realize the Presidency is at a superior level to Congress, but if it's good enough for that position, then should b good enough for all. I didn't see a felony conviction baring anyone from office, but thought there was something there at one time, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
According to the news, for what that's worth, they now have a jury for Trumps trial. Seven men and 5 women. Not sure about the 6 alternates' gender. Opening statements could start on Monday. Should be interesting. I wish it would have been televised, but I guess not. Sure generates a lot of publicity in NYC.
I see a guy came all the way from Florida and doused himself with some type of flammable liquid, then set himself on fire. He did this in a park that adjoins the court building where the trial is taking place. Unknown why at this time or if any relationship to the trial. He's in critical condition at a hospital and I hate to see anyone lose their life, but he should have stayed home. NYC has enough homegrown crazies of their own without importing anymore, Carmine.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
How can you say that Iowa, it's not going to be the court, it's going to be the jurors that find him guilty or not guilty. If the 12 and 6 alternatives are democrats your again correct but out of 18 there has too be some republicans in the pool.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The facts are that in Manhatten 85% of the votes in the 2020 election were for Biden. This will not be a fair and impartial trial.

It's predominantly blue.

Just ignore the Fact of the last trial that the judge was bias.

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
How can you say that Iowa, it's not going to be the court, it's going to be the jurors that find him guilty or not guilty. If the 12 and 6 alternatives are democrats your again correct but out of 18 there has too be some republicans in the pool.
Do you believe everyone must have a fair trial?
Is there such a thing as "Packing a Jury Pool"?

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes everyone is entitled to a fair trial. Both sides get to eliminate jurors they feel favor a side so the jury should be fair and impartial.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Pretty sad in this country when the democratic party is so afraid of the opposing candidate that they use lawfare for the first time in the history of this country to try and defeat that person.

I'd be ashamed. OOPS, forgot, they have no shame. Anything to keep their man in charge. He is a disgrace to the USA and needs to be in a home. A home for brain dead puppets. Our enemies can plainly see what a weakling he is.

The left wants someone like Biden as president. They can CONTROL him. That's exactly why the left and the republican Rinos hate Trump...he has a mind of his own, and business sense.

Biden just shut down millions of acres of oil in Alaska...the left should be so proud.

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Pretty sad in this country when the democratic party is so afraid of the opposing candidate that they use lawfare for the first time in the history of this country to try and defeat that person.

I'd be ashamed. OOPS, forgot, they have no shame. Anything to keep their man in charge. He is a disgrace to the USA and needs to be in a home. A home for brain dead puppets. Our enemies can plainly see what a weakling he is.

The left wants someone like Biden as president. They can CONTROL him. That's exactly why the left and the republican Rinos hate Trump...he has a mind of his own, and business sense.

Biden just shut down millions of acres of oil in Alaska...the left should be so proud.
So it's OK to break the law and have no consequences and be held accountable? If it was you or I that did what happened we would be in jail, I believe your a good man and believe in the rule of law or have you just put that by the way side and don't care about the rule of law?

Blue or red doesn't matter both sides got to strike jurors and have them removed. If he's innocent he'll be found not guilty. If the evidence is proven by the DA he'll be found guilty plan and simple. If he is found guilty and you don't care about guilt/rule of law you still get to vote for him as do other people and if he wins the election still becomes our president.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Yes it is OK to break the law and not be accountable. Like Joe. Unsecured classified documents he should have not had access to as VP. No problem.

Trump just needs to be "old and frail" and not of sound mind. Like Biden. Then it's no problem. No charges says his Judicial system.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
So 62, due to the fact that you can't give me an answer to any of your presidents accomplishments, and you are so good at badmouthing Trump, and ignore the Fact that your president is a puppet with dimensia, can you answer just one question?

Tell me, did you get the jab?

Last edited: