Woodward Ave. Week is starting

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The cars are starting to come out for next weekesds Woodward Cruise already. Looks like it's going to be good time for all.

Hope to see some of the 348-409 group that in town.

Dave

belair6162

Well Known Member
Dave, it was nice to meet you yesterday at the clawson lions show,thank you for your support. you should consider having your car judged next year :dunno
she's a beauty. woodward has been hopping for the last couple weeks now,and the next few days will be best for cruising with cooler night time temps. and less traffic.
let me know where you sit,and i will stop by and see you.

Tom

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Dave, it was nice to meet you yesterday at the clawson lions show,thank you for your support. you should consider having your car judged next year :dunno
she's a beauty. woodward has been hopping for the last couple weeks now,and the next few days will be best for cruising with cooler night time temps. and less traffic.
let me know where you sit,and i will stop by and see you.

Tom

Tom,
Thanks for the kind words about my car, but still consider it not ready for judging after I see all the shine at the show.
For some reason I was really feeling the heet Sat., 87 degrees and not a clould around. I know I was not going to make the complete show 11 to 8 when I signed-up. I was gone by 2 or 3. Anyway I don't go to the show for the awards but to show support for the group be it the Lions Club, Leader Dog for the Blind etc. etc. Their the only ones I go too.
I'll do a few loops each day this week than try to park north of the Shell station at Normandy (13 1/2 mile road) but on Friday & Sat. I'll be at the Pet supply store north of 12 mile road.
Hope to see you this week.

Dave

poison ivy

Well Known Member
fellow michigander

i dont live far from you, i live in redford township and would like to get together with you after the woodward cruise. call ivy 1 313 9386494

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
Man Id love to go back to that. In 1998 we jumped in our daily car drove all thursday night to get in friday morning. Stayed thru sunday morning and drove all day sunday to be back at work.14.5 hr drive one way. We were TIRED. Was it awsome. There was no possible way to see it all in a weekend. Id love to get my car to woodward ave. I can atleast say I cruised it in a car, just not a cool one:dunno . Hope everyone has a blast this weekend. Ill be wishing I was there.