What Up?

kwoodyh

I've been collecting parts and pieces for a 348 build since 1995. I've recently retired from the Army (22 years Infantry). I've been HAMB'ing since about 05 and found this site while looking for tips and tricks on stroking one of my 348s with a recently acquired 396 crank. Good to be here and back from Iraq!

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Home and to the Site.

You say you have a 396 crank. Is it already cut to fit or do you have some one who will cut it right for you. Depending on cost you may just but one for your purpose. There are plenty of stroker heads here that can guide you with your build.

kwoodyh

You say you have a 396 crank. Is it already cut to fit or do you have some one who will cut it right for you. Depending on cost you may just but one for your purpose. There are plenty of stroker heads here that can guide you with your build.

WOW! What a coincidence Apache I have a cousin who built NAVY Steel In Groton back in the day and I looked at a Cast Iron plaque for the U.S.S. Topeka in a junk shop today! Gotta respect the sub-mariners what a life! I had it easy jumping from planes and closing with and destroying the enemy! HOAH Brother!

18htan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Woody... You will be amazed at the information you will learn here.

What are you building?

Any pics? We love pics.