Way down south

panhead_pete

Hi
Was directed towards here by some of the boys over at the HAMB. Im an Aussie with hot rods, 32 and 28 coupes and about to start on a 30. Years ago my best mate bought a 409 to go into a 55 210 coupe but sadly he was shot dead before his dream could be realised and the project sold off by his family.

For the '30 I almost bought a SBC chev but in the back of my mind would love a 409 and have started looking for one. Hence joining here. From a techinical perspective I'll therefore be giving little and taking a lot but please if anyone needs something from down here, just holler and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks
Pete

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome Pete! I hope you enjoy your visits here! There's a great group of knowledgeable people here who are very willing to share their knowledge. Don't worry about taking a lot and contributing little. I'm one of the biggest takers (learners) and smallest contributors but the gang still puts up with me!

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm one of the biggest takers (learners) and smallest contributors but the gang still puts up with me!

........WRONG :nono1::nono1:

welcome Pete...... stick around long enough and you will be searching Australia for a W

Dave

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Pete:beerbang All those projects sound great would love to see some pic's of what you have and good lusk locating that W:cheers Ken

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site.:clap You will find that a "W" is not as far away as you think. I know you will find what you want real soon. I just know it.:deal:pray:crazy:cool::cheers