to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

Dr, Death Fauci would say he wasn't vaccinated because he didn't have all the boosters! I sure wish we had a Supreme Court that was keen on the idea of hauling the Biden administration before them to look at all their treachery and conduct on running this Country!!

Mark

Seon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
7_boosters_904d2f7c4daf768b541445c205fc5cb3eb867ed4.jpeg

Shaark92

Well Known Member
our outfit's 4 Jan deadline came & went. i'm in a que of several thousand awaiting "approval" (actually 'recognition') of exemption.

As this plays-out in SCOTUS, I expect a commensurate follow-on; either cancel the entire deal or will double down on the pain for refusing.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.....OMICRON...IT'S A COMMON COLD

bobs409

Administrator
Is this where we are heading??

wristpin

Well Known Member
Is this where we are heading??

Why did 300,000 Americans die fighting WWII? We could have just accepted Adolf as Lord and Savior like liberals have accepted Biden/Fauci.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

Now you shouldn't go trolling the resident Whitehouse Butt Buddy because he sucks bad enough at his job as Trans Sexetary and with the supply chain debacle still looming we don't need him thinking about something else he would like to suck at!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here you go I wonder how this is gonna work out? If it does go to court and they start digging through the evidence and find out the Ivermectin actually helped the inmates, how do they explain this to the FDA and that they must have been wrong by condemning it. Then realizing it helped the inmates the court throws it out in turn pissing off BLM and here we go again!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Hmmmmm, I wonder what is causing this??? :rub

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

Well one thing is for sure the insurance companies and the families are the only ones that would like to know! The families for their family loss and the insurance company's for their loss of having to pay the claims! You know the Rats don't give a crap because they can't get off their fixation of Donald Trump and how to update and devise new strategies for plans to steal the next upcoming elections!

Mark

62_Conv_2-4s

Well Known Member

Suicides, Drug over doses, and Covid most likely.

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator