to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Not only does Bidens cabinet members look like a freak show it also looks like the U.N. has invaded the 1600 Pennsylvania Ave!

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:roll:rollI remember, some years ago, when us school children, had to get our Polio shot. :eek1They started, from the higher grades first, and then worked down to us first grader's. Long line's, single file.:rollWe had to watch, the older kid's turning white, then hitting the floor. Some of our Roll Models, were a disappointment. It's funny now, but it wasn't then.:dunnoOne kid fell, and knocked everything off a table. That didn't do much for anyone's courage.:teeheeThe girl's, were all making fun of the boy's. When they finally got to our class, we were all a bundle of nerves.:hide The kid in front of me, made a weird sound, and then hit the gym floor. Then they called me. I didn't hear my name called. They called me again. I staggered up to the table, with a sick feeling in my stomach. They rubbed something on my arm, stuck me, and told me OK, go back to class. I had rubber legs, but I managed to stay vertical, and I made it back to my class. After about, half an hour, we were all laughing and making joke's about the kid's that hit the deck.:laugh4

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Back when I was a youngster I was deathly afraid of shots and displayed huge fits of fear and trauma when I had to go to Dr. Gledhill's office to get one, but they don't bother me so much anymore.:D Although I'm not so keen on blood tests because they always have trouble finding a vein and I have to go through multiple jabs before they would find one. Once my doctor sent me out to a clinic that specialized in taking blood, I guess he figured after about five try's they weren't going to hit one.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Yeah, they want to make sure our Homeland is safe and secure for us to live in and only want the best for us, after all we are their Besties, aren't we?:D

Mark

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I got it about a month ago, old injuries were severe pain, slept 18 or more hours a day for 3 days, low appetite, kept my sweet fluids up, had been taking Vitamin D, C and high dosage Zinc and quertecen for a few months prior, was able to get some Ivermectin (almost impossible to get in OZ), took a 5 day course, got over the worst of it in 3 days, was lethargic for another 3-4 days and then gradually got better.
All good now. what strand I got ? who knows. but at least should have some natural immunity in the future.

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
grub, I've done the ivermectin routine 3 times and take all the vitamins mentioned along with a few more...I'm hoping that will assist in my recovery...I've been up and around after the first night but feel like I'm taildragging...

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
When we had it over a year ago I took Vitamin C, and zinc. I regularly take 10k iu of D daily. My annual tests always come back within the limits. We were lethargic, had headaches, a slight cough, and generally low energy for 10 days. Mary lost sense of taste and smell. She has ivermectin on hand now. To those that say it is just for horses, why does it say on the package to take dosage as recommended by physician? I'm glad to have the antibodies.