LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Really nice looking car Mike,
Welcome to the best site on the planet
Can you tell us a bit about the car?
Original SS?

Steve

Thought might be .Had all the SS option on it along with SS badges ,grab bar when found the car on a farm in Iowa. The engine and 4 speed dated 1960 but did not have correct suffix code for one of the 453 factory built. Read that dealers added the package to other 348 after they discovered it was a seller.

This was a total restoration with new floor pans trunk pan . Floors held together with tarpaper and roofing tar. Drove the car on the trailer but did not discover it was missing the gas tank until we got home. Discovered the antifreeze jug hanging on the radiator was the fuel supply. We did put disc brakes on it but tried to keep everything else to stock.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
That is one beautiful car! I just love those 61s and especially the converts :).

A project well done, now enjoy the drive and realize that everyone is jealous of you!

Where are you located?

Cheers!
TomK

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Nice car,,,,,,, did you do all the work yourself????? Did you take picture's when you got it and build picture's?

My cousin did 90% of the work and I was the lumper or did some of the grunt work. And I get show off his work. Yes have some before and during pictures but will have to down load.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
What a beauty! I'd like to see it sitting next to Pat's 61! That would be a great photo too!

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My cousin did 90% of the work and I was the lumper or did some of the grunt work. And I get show off his work. Yes have some before and during pictures but will have to down load.
Your cousin did some NICE work there! Congrats on being able to show off his work.