The reason I love this forum.

rsavage

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I love this forum because I learn something new from folks who have a vast knowledge about these X frame cars and 409's. I have asked some silly questions over the past few years and always got a polite and helpful answer. I recently bought a '62 SS after selling my El Camino. (the rule is car money goes to cars). I love the car. I noticed that I didn't have a washer reservoir and the car didn't have the spray nozzles. So I was going to order brackets etc,. Checked the wipers and they are one speed. Emailed Paul who has restored 10 '62s and learned that single speed wipers did not have a washer system including no nozzles. Who would have thought? Chevy saved 50 cents or whatever in '62 and Paul's knowledge saved me lots some dollars and I learned something new. That is just one example. Paul. Brian, Don, LA, BJ. Skydog to name a few have a storehouse of knowledge. We are all getting older but the posts and answers can help others in the future if the car hobby survives the politicians. In any event, Bob thanks for the forum and thanks to all of you who are on it. Rick