The cars we wish we had back!!!!

nasblu

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I think we should get a thread started with vintage pics of cars once had. Here are a bunch of pics of cars my family had back in the day. As you can tell we were GM fans.

dads-1.jpg

dads60-1.jpg

59.jpg

58s.jpg

58.jpg

roman.jpg

98olds.jpg

55.jpg

50t8.jpg

vet.jpg

Richard/SIA

Well Known Member
No pics, but if I posted all the cars I wish I had back, ........

from the Ferrari P4 replica, Austin's to the 58 Olds convertible, Jags, 100-6, Rolls-Royce, etc., etc.

It would require a new site! :eek:

oldskydog

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Here's a few, but not all of mine.

my58delray-1.jpg

IMG]http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz111/oldskydog/2-13-2009_176-1.jpg[/IMG]

2-13-2009_006-1.jpg

2-18-2009_013.jpg

58apache.jpg

51Fleetline8.jpg

52chev1A.jpg

IMG]http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz111/oldskydog/imptopuprt.jpg[/IMG]

55gasserC1.jpg

55gasser.jpg

58 Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Here are some

The 54 I wish I still had so I could do it better, was just a teen on my first project

The 66 was my brothers and got taken out by someone not looking in an intersection!:nono1:

This pic was on one of many trips down to your neck of the woods luv the wildlife:roll

I also had a 77 New Yorker with a stock tuned 440, I know it was a Mopar but I wish I still had anyway, one of the best cars I've ever had. 70 - 75 on the highway and you put your foot into it and it would put you firmly in your seat:):) and that was factory down tuned stock.:clap
54 1.jpg

54 2.jpg

66 Zilla.jpg

Richard/SIA

Well Known Member
I always liked the 57 Vette look, liked it a LOT when I saw one....

Black with red coves, FI, and BORRANI WIRE WHEELS!

Best Vette EVER. :bow

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
63 Impala Ragtop

I wish i had back to go with my 64 Impala. The 63 was a 250HP327, 3 on the tree, posi, blue with a white top. No pic.

Dave

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
My original '63 409. I bought it in the summer of '63. It was Ember Red with black interior, 400 hp/ 4speed. Never had a minutes trouble with the motor but transmissions were another story. I ordered that hood scope from the local Ford dealer, I got the deluxe one with the chrome grille, cost about 25 bucks back then. I still miss that car!!! Never mind the cowboy!!!

Attachments

• Tommy with original '63.jpg
    Tommy with original '63.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 81

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
"I'd swear that you stole the cowboy hat from Smokey Unick!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Come to think of it, even got Smokeys white pants with the red stripe!!!!:)