Super Flow 600 up and running. Who wants heads flow tested/ported?

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Focused on the 348-409 Chevy heads mostly. I do have Brazinzki plates for SBF/LS1, BBC, SBC, BBM, 455 Pontiac, 340 mopar plus a few other universal and custom plates of varying sizes for other models. I do have plates for Motorcycles and small engines too but I haven't tried any of that stuff yet. Going to kick out a pair of large port 690's and a pair of 333's with 2.19 valves stuffed in them first. (I can't wait to see what the 333's flow) As soon as the heads come back from the machine shop I will get them on the bench and see what the 690/333's flow. I have actually been getting requests to match a single head that is already done because another head is damaged. The machine shop I use down the street (Mid-States Machine) can do just about anything you want/need to duplicate a head to make a matching pair, I'll handle the flow. They do all of my 348-409 work and are familiar with the engines. You can provide a good head or we will see if I have one/can get. We are also working on finalizing the 3D printed intakes and as soon as I get the final, final....final version set, then we will also offer 3D printed intake matched to a set of heads as a package deal. Before everyone starts asking general questions like "how much?", understand the price will depend on what you want done. More work, more money. Less work, less money. I don't have a CNC program created yet but the goal is to have the 5 axis CNC down the street from me at a race shop make some factory cast iron run wild! The experimenting has begun to find repeatable performance with the 348-409 engine family. I have enough sets setting around currently that I can port them to my liking and sell them with flow numbers. Keep in mind I am a true believer in "we can all learn together" and keep these engines going for long after I'm gone so I will probably post flow numbers for everything unless someone really has to keep their numbers a secret, you better tell me up front if that is important to you.