Some pics.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The 60 Biscayne and Bel Air post cars are one of my favorites... Nice looking car...:deal

Bradysdad

Thanks guys. It's a 6cyl w/ 2spd powerglide. Odometer showed 66,481 when I got it. The guy I got from said it was legit. From all the paper work I saw on it, I think I believe him. Everything works including the radio. The floor boards and trunk pans need to be replaced. The interior and headliner need replaced as well but everything is there. I think it may have been in an accident at some point because one of the fenders looks to have maybe been repainted. The taillights are from a 64'. Most of the chrome and grill will need to be fixed or replaced including the bumpers. It even had all the hub caps, original jack and spare tire. My wife hates it but my kids love it!

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Steve, I am willing to do you a huge favor. I have a freshly built 409 and 4 sp trans and am looking for an old beater to put them in. Since your wife hates the '60 model, it can only lead to major problems with your marriage. I would hate to see two people split up over an old car. Choose your wife and sell me that old car.. :)

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
That's so thoughtful of you Ronnie.
Steve, I am willing to do you a huge favor. I have a freshly built 409 and 4 sp trans and am looking for an old beater to put them in. Since your wife hates the '60 model, it can only lead to major problems with your marriage. I would hate to see two people split up over an old car. Choose your wife and sell me that old car.. :)

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Look' s like a good project..... What are your plan's for the motor ,tran's, ect,ect......

Bradysdad

I'm not to sure what I'm going to do yet. I would like to lower it just a bit make it a heck of a cruiser that still had some gitty up. I have a built 355 with aluminum heads that's pushing right about 400 HP. And two different transmissions. A turbo 350 w/ 3500 stall converter or Saginaw 4spd with a hurst comp shifter. I also have a 69 vette block that I have been saving. I've been thinking stock looking wheels just with some meat on them. Do a disc brake conversion also. Probably more like a sleeper or retro-mod. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 348 or 409 to kinda keep that wow factor. For me and around these parts you just don't see to many of this type of car.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Where are you in relation to Tulsa OK? James and I were in that area a few months back and heard of a guy with tons of "W" stuff, but that he's not too keen in parting with anything. One can only try :).

Welcome to the Forum!

TomK