IA SOLD ROVE Dash Cam

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Heads up guys, it is a decent little cam and you would be surprised by the things it will capture. We have been running a dash cam for years and I have some pretty wild video saved.

bobs409

Administrator
I just watched one of those bad driver video's where someone crashes into you and takes off or your word against theres and thinking, maybe it's time to get one of these! I would like front and rear but has to be moveable from car to car. (see my sig file below for the reason) LOL

Doing a little research now, will make a post in general at some point...

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I just watched one of those bad driver video's where someone crashes into you and takes off or your word against theres and thinking, maybe it's time to get one of these! I would like front and rear but has to be moveable from car to car. (see my sig file below for the reason) LOL

Doing a little research now, will make a post in general at some point...
And for those reasons those dash cams can be great. However,.... you had better be an above board kinda person as the dash cam video has been subpoenaed and used against the people who recorded it. Someone is always watching these days. Sometimes your watching and telling on yourself :D

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
And for those reasons those dash cams can be great. However,.... you had better be an above board kinda person as the dash cam video has been subpoenaed and used against the people who recorded it. Someone is always watching these days. Sometimes your watching and telling on yourself :D
What Jeff is saying is don't do smokey burnouts when the dash cam is on. LOL!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What Jeff is saying is don't do smokey burnouts when the dash cam is on. LOL!
What Jeff is saying is if someone does something to you and you feel the need to defend yourself, you better make sure it's what the "law" considers self defense not just what might save your butt. They are two different things in todays society. And if you turn off your cam that is normally on, that too will be held against you. After all, we must protect the criminal at all cost.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What Jeff is saying is if someone does something to you and you feel the need to defend yourself, you better make sure it's what the "law" considers self defense not just what might save your butt. They are two different things in todays society. And if you turn off your cam that is normally on, that too will be held against you. After all, we must protect the criminal at all cost.
So if you are committing a crime or might commit a crime, don't have a dash cam. :burnout