snowdoggie

snowdog

Hi everybody, I just thought I would introduce myself before posting a 348 engine and trans I’d like to sell. I usually hang out on the Mopar site Cuda-Challenger.com, but please don’t hold that against me. Basically I like all old cars and even some of the new ones. I inherited this 348 about 20 yrs ago and it’s been sitting in storage since. It was one my buddies, he thought it was a 409. But when he took it to the machine shop they told him different, they said it was a 348. Anyways, he still had it rebuilt and then it sat for 20+ years. He moved out of the area and didn’t want it anymore so he gave it to me. So that’s the of engine and trans.

Talk to ya later, Snowdoggie from the late great state of Michigan.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome Snowdog! Don't thin you will hurt anyone's feeling here regardless of where you prefer to hang out. Most of us here appreciate many of the American built cars.

snowdog

Thanks for the warm welcome.

MRHP , I don't think I'll be putting in anything, just thought I'd offer it you guys before I list it on Craigs List or Ebay. Because I belive Car Guys should get the first shot at it. Things are tough here in Michigan and my job future does not look good either. So it's gotta go. Matter of fact nothing job wise looks good here in Michigan. Here the numbers if interested, I'll also list it in the for sale section.

Engine Block Pad: TI0IIH Back of block: J4, Other Numbers H8, A, WO11 or WO11.
Near Oil Filter: J4
Intake: 3732757 & 760
Heads: 3758379 & 12660

Chevy Trans
CD 6AD214 CD 05-8911 CD

See ya,

Snowdoggie