Pictures!!!!!!

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
I went to a local show here in Minneapolis last weekend.
The show is sponsored by the Land Of Lakes GTO club.
It is open to all makes but is specific to 61 - 74 factory muscle cars.
It is a judged show and brings out the finest cars in the area.
There is also a cubic inch and power to weight ratio that limits what is allowed
determined by factory specs.
My Chevelle was first in class in 2000 (the only show it has ever been in)

Anyways I took some pics for you 348/409 guys, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 388

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Missed one

sorry guys the 62 didn't get put in the right order
the 409 for this one is below the 61 pics

65Impala409

Well Known Member
Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for the posts of the 65 Chevies.... It is nice to have some photos to compare my 65 Impala to...
Ned
65Impala409

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Ned, when you gonna post some pics of that sharp '65 of yours??? lol Start an album in our photo area even...

P.S. I think I saw you getting gas in that '65 at Sheetz the day of the cruise. (maybe 2:30ish) Was that you?

BTW, didn't make it to the cruise, was a bit under the weather. Just passed through about 2:30, then went home. For some reason, I don't have much luck with these cruises. :rolleyes: :confused:

65Impala409

Well Known Member
Hey Bob,

Yep that was my white 65 409 at the gas station.... Hopefully you didnt see us pushing it...lol Kinda had some bad luck on the way there, we ran outta gas.... lol but just as we entered the gas station... The cruise was lots of fun, the new traffic patterns seemed to help a whole lot, we only sat and idled for a bit... This years cruise route was 10.4 miles verses the previous 8.? miles... They really did a decent job at keeping non cruising traffic out... This year there were 2 348 motors there both H blocks, a 61 Impala convertible and a 59 Impala convertible.... The 61 won a prize.... I will try to do that photo album within a month or two... Thank you for the instruction posting, it will be a big help... By the way, the next car show I am going to be entering is in Straustown on September 7th.... Then I will prob tear the cars apart for the winter.... :cheers
Ned
65Impala409