oldschooljc

oldschooljc

Hi I am glad to be abord. My dream car slipped tbrew my fingers at a young age. In 1970 my buddys brother had a 1962 impalla SS two 4 fore speed cream yellow and same color interior with white top. Great car unbelievable condition and well taken care of. I worked hard all summer vication and had the $600.00 asking price in my hand wating for the car an owner to get home from college some 150 miles away. Got call that evening from my buddy letting me know his brother blew 409 on his way home. If only could have waited till I owned it. As my dad wold not allow me to by a project car. Fast forward some 40 years when I retired I got into hot rods my driver is a 1929 RPU with a sbc.
One day I was browsing a hot rod web site I am on and see an add 29 roadster for sale. I click on and view a very small bad picture. I click on the bad picture and blow it up and what do I see a 29 roaster pickup that looks like an old drag car. But to top Iit off it has a 1964 2X4 - 409 stuffed in it. Iam know the proud owner
There is much more to this story to
Share later. Ready to learn about the big W. Thanks for letting me in Jim

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Welcome Jim,

Get those fingers a tapping, I am sure all want to hear this story, by the way pic's would be good too.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Great to have ya .................we always got time for a good story

Martin:D