Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi,my name is Don,I've been enjoying this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join the fun.I've been a mechanic/hot rodder most of my 61 years on this earth .While I'm not what one would call an expert on these engines,I remember them from my youth,and have many years experience building performance engines.Just another "car nut"

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Welcome

Welcome Don, Lots of great folks and info here. Glad you joined!:clap

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

Bugsy

Don Jacks

Is this the same Don Jacks that i raced against for most of my adult life? welcome Bugsy

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Don:beerbang Can't leave us hanging like that you gotta fill us in. What have you got:dunno what are you building:dunno Are you working on a W engine project:cool: Ken

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
working

No w's yet[although I'd like one].We are in the middle of building a 702 in. GMC V-12 for a friends custom car.I've been blessed with a complete 305 v6,and a 351 v6 short block.My 408 in small block is in a friends Camero for now as I,m currently race car less.

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
welcome Don, hey Bugsy......did i make a set of headers for your 800 something cubic inch outlaw pro street camaro a few years back?

Bugsy

Walkerheaders

Yeap, still run the car occasinally best i can get the damn thing 7.88 - 169. this winter going to change some more things around. I still love my WALKERHEADERS. Bugsy