New

I

IMBVSUR?

A quick introduction. I have had many cars and bikes over the years. Some chevy, some ford, some pontiacs etc. and lots of harleys ( ex master tech ) I still own a 67 Lemans convertible I am doing a frame off on. I am currently on my 4th 65 impala. This one however is my first 409 car. So I may not be new to all the other stuff, however 409's are something I just use to look at and admire. But this car came along and I could not resist a 1965 impala SS convertible 409 with am/fm and factory A/C. So I will be having some questions, mostly about 409's as mine will probably be needing attention. Not probably it does. Most is just undoing the garbage that the prior owner did. Ok that's enough for now.

I

IMBVSUR?

For now yes, 340hp. More like no horsepower if you ask me. 650lbs of slow. That will change though, however under current circumstances it may have to work for a little while.

Jeff

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome aboard,
Also had 65 SS Conv only 396, Sounds like nice build

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Welcome, a lot of information here, its good to see another 65 W, even 340 hp when running right will impress you! :clap