New parts!

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Some new items for updates on Tooth"s White Lightning.
GZ Motorsports VP104 vacuum pump with custom brackets & modified MSD, SBC crank trigger wheel with custom bracket for pickup.
Jeff

Attachments

• W Vac pump 1.jpg
    W Vac pump 1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 57
  • W Vac pump 2.jpg
    W Vac pump 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 65
  • W Vac pump 3.jpg
    W Vac pump 3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 64
  • W Crank trigger 1.jpg
    W Crank trigger 1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 63

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Come gave me the recommendation for my merge before I had pipemax. Is it right or wrong? I don’t know. I wanted to make a second set and see if there was a difference but nhra came out with that rule they had to be tethered or welded so I just welded mine and said screw a second set.

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not what I expected! Well after fiddle footing around waiting on my anodizing connection I called the main office #. Spoke with the owner (whom I thought I had been dealing with) and found out my guy was in Florida on vacay. When they received them Thursday the 6th, my "guy" implied they would be going out in 1-2 days. Then he goes on vacay. Well after Friday the 13th's conversation I concluded they wouldn't be back till Monday, maybe. They were working on them. I asked will they be done today. I was told yes. I said I will be there in the morning. Well after a 2 hour drive, 1 way, I get there, Jason brings them out to the truck. I said I want to see these. Open the box and they were BLACK. Were supposed to be clear anodized. I was pissed. Well I tried to make the best of them and sanded the top of the logo.
Jeff

Attachments

• 20240914_210130[1].jpg
    20240914_210130[1].jpg
    46 KB · Views: 26