New Memeber

Paul T.

Hey Guys!

Just added you to my list of forums I'm on now because of the projects I'm building. Have all kinds of toys and decided on building a 1960 2 door Biscayne and a 1960 Sedan Delivery. I know these sites help with all the tech info and parts needed to get my projects done. I specialize most in 65-70 Impala's but have been known to dabble in Camaros, Chevelle's Trucks, etc. Currently I'm on the hunt for a 409 for the sedan delivery. The 2 door all ready has a 383 stroker with 700r4 trans and 4:56 posi, custom Caddy interior going in and some slight modifications to the car like a dropped air ride suspension, etc.
I have a web site with all the toys built over the years and you're welcome to come take a look.
www.houseofmouseracing.com
Currently I own (and this changes from day to day)
2010 Caddy CTS-V 556hp
1967 Impala SS427 Factory Drag car 1 of 2,024 built
1967 Impala Wagon "Hot rod Taxi" Blown ZZ4, air ride, Taxi theme, custom interior
1973 Chevy Dually 6x6 "Stars and Stripes"
1969 Pro Touring Camaro (Just Sold)
01 Caddy Deville
07 Chevy 4x4 custom hauler
and yes some of these are my wife's toys.
Hope to put my 2 cents in from time to time for any help I can give.
Paul

18htan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Paul... Quite the list of toys!

Welcome... You will meet lots of helpful people here

Love the Taxi Wagon! :clap

Paul T.

I'm working thru an Estate collection of 30 classic Cadillac's and Harley's. As soon as these cars are auctioned off and picked up I can bring the Delivery out from temporary storage. Then I can get pics.

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the site Paul.:cheers
You'll have to post some pictures of the 60 Chevy's once you get going on them.:beerbang