Juergen 348

Hy, my name is Juergen, I am from Austria, Europe and I love to ride my US Cars! My daily is a 2003 Dodge Ram Long bed, and the others is a 1960 Parkwood with a 348 4bbl powered!
The Station is in original paint (patina/rust) engine is rebuilt and the interior will be rebuilt in the next wintertime!
Thanks, greets to the states!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0497.jpg
    IMG_0497.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 28042011034.jpg
    28042011034.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 20

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
WELCOME to the site..........good to have ya along for the ride....!!!!!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
The Station is in original paint (patina/rust) engine is rebuilt and the interior will be rebuilt in the next wintertime!
What rust? Your Parkwood looks very solid to me!! :deal I can't imagine how hard it's got to be to find '60 wagon parts over there. I haven't been able to find a decent '61 tailgate here in the states.

Juergen 348

yes the wagon is very solid, just a few spots of rust but he Looks good!! I love it! Parts are very hard to find here, I buy every Thing in the states! And nobody knows something about the engine!

Good to see someone here from "inner" Europe. We just got back from a holiday trip, touching into Italy, France and Spain. I was looking to see if there were any North American Vehicles... but the only thing I saw, was a few late model Chrysler 300's.
MAN, there are a lot of Fiats !

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Havn't seen Franz around for awhile, he's in your neck of the woods.

Welcome aboard.