New Member...

Hey everyone...

Checking in from the Detroit Metro Area...

I'm one of those "damned" lowrider guys.. lol.. I hope not too many people hold THAT against me...

-Marc

:cheers

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Marc!

Now it's time to put a 409 in that Rag Ace !!!! :D:beerbang:beerbang

Thanks for selling my father in law the 62!

I do have a few things planned for my motor, but it's gonna stay like this for at least another year or two... :p

Attachments

• engine2.jpg
    engine2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 63

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome abaord Marc:beerbang love the Silver/gray combo. Do you have some more shots of her:pray Ken

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome - Hope to see you at Thompson !
18.gif

Bill

Welcome abaord Marc:beerbang love the Silver/gray combo. Do you have some more shots of her:pray Ken

lol. Tons... Here's a few... When I get some time, I'm going to actually upload all my build pics. Here's a few for now:

Thanks for the warm welcome! :cheers

Attachments

• 61 First Show 067.jpg
    61 First Show 067.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Dash1.jpg
    Dash1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 60
  • rolls1.jpg
    rolls1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 52

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome aboard Marc. Very nice ride !:clap:clap Hopefully it will get a "W" motor. I have never seen a lowrider with a "W". Maybe you could start a trend.:crazy:cheers

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1

Marc,

Welcome, hope to see you on Woodward in August. But please drive on 4 wheels.

Dave

I was out there pretty much from last July through the Dreamcruise....

I keep her on 4 wheels 99.9% of the time, but the Friday before the cruise we hit one of the Michigan U-Turns and needless to say, hit a 3-Wheel for almost a 1/4 mile heading northbound... I know someone out there somewhere has a video of it.. lol..

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
That 3 wheel photo reminds me of one our members that races leaving the starting line!! I hope to make Thompson depending on the parking issue. See you there?
robert

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1

ah here comes the negativity. :doh

Not me. That's what the hobby is all about. I may not care for someones ideas of how a car should look or act on the road, but I've seen some real cool rides in my day, from you lowriders. Or is it highriders. Oh forget it, I'm all mixed up now.

Dave

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Welcome from the upper peninsula! I ain't no lowrider hater. I love all the quality cars and all the hard work. I will probably never own a lowrider but I can sure admire and appreciate them. :cheers By the way, love the car!

Welcome from the upper peninsula! I ain't no lowrider hater. I love all the quality cars and all the hard work. I will probably never own a lowrider but I can sure admire and appreciate them. :cheers By the way, love the car!

Thank you...

I've had Vettes, Camaro's and NOW Impalas. lol. I've gone through many fazes throughout the years and while we ALL have varying tastes in cars, we should all be able to appreciate a nice car, whether it's our taste or not.

:cheers