New Member, New Zealand, 1959 Belair 4D sedan

Hi there fellow enthusiasts, I have recently purchased a 1959 Belair 4 door sedan, Canadian assembled right hand drive and was recommended to join this forum by friend Steve, LMBRJQ 60, as it is a good place for information. The 1959 is relatively scarce here in NZ compared to other models so I am sure I will have plenty of questions over time. Looking forward to making some contacts around the world.

Cheers Steve.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hi Steve,
Good to see you got around to getting on here.
Heaps of info and a bunch or real good guys:hug
We all like pictures as some of us cant read to well:laugh

Steve

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome to the Forum!

As noted, we enjoy pictures and project descriptions, they remind us that we all have the same basic affliction :).

Best,
TomK

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the site. You may be able to get some info on your car from GM Canada Vintage services, if they have it it will have date built, engine, transmission, and build specs. For 1964 and later, you can get a build sheet.

Don

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Steve. :clapGreat group here and lots of info on the "W" engine.:hug Enjoy the ride.

:crazy:dance:cheers

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Steve, Welcom, Yup great site and a great bunch of very knowledgeable guys here just willing to lend a hand:bow.
Steve was around home today and mentioned that you had just bought this. I have done a fair bit of looking around for parts for my 59 wagon so if I can help in anyway just give me a call.

Us kiwi's are starting gain momentum in numbers now so we aren't the endangered species we once were on the forum.:laugh.

Gav