New member from Wisconsin

badger56

Hi my name is Mike from the madison area of wisconsin. I am newer to the 348/409 engines. I fell in love with them when I saw the first one so I looked and bought two 348's and now I want to rebuild one for my 56 chevy 2 door hardtop bel air.

I have pictures but havent figured out how to upload yet.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome to the group. You'll find all the info you need on here. Even more than a couple with Tri-Five W swaps.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Come on in Mike, lots of info and help here. Great folks on this site.:dance

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Mike:clap. Great group here:hug and lots of info on the "W" engine. Enjoy the ride.
The picture on the left is my 348 engine in my '57 ex drag car. Any questions ??? Just ask away. Some one will chime in .

:crazy:dance:cheers

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome aboard lots of great information and an awesome group of guys start planning for the national convention next year in Kansas.

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
And another guy from WI! Lots of w owners in the state so welcome aboard. I might have to organize a w motor get together for the WI guys soon since there are quite a few of us

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site, 56 2 dr ht another favorite of mine,heck i like em all. Are you a faithfull cheese head??????
:rolleyes:rolleyes football fan,green bay packer's

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Come on in....................:crazy As far as downloading pics you will have to go to a remote site like photobucket or resize them small enough to download them here.