New member from Gracefield ,Québec.

63 Biscayne

Well Known Member
Hi everybody, this seems to be a awesome site . I'm a autoparts store counterperson,bodyman and I love everything about cars. I own a 1963 Chevy Biscayne 2-door sedan with a hot little 283 that i'm planning on switching to a 348 this winter.I'm also in the process of building 476 stroker "if i can ever find the time to finish". Looking foward to "talk " to you and pick your brains when i put that stroker together.So long for now.:)

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site.:clapGreat group here and lots of info on the "W" engine. :hugLots of pictures please. Enjoy the ride.

:crazy:dance:cheers

63 Biscayne

Well Known Member
PhotoMarkCar425.jpg
PhotoMarkCar426.jpg
mark222sept012.jpg
PhotoMarkCar416.jpg

Here are a couple of pics. The photo of the 348 is before i worked on it, I'll send some pics of the newer version soon. Have a nice day.

63 Biscayne

Well Known Member
Thank's guys, i bought the car in 1999 , it only had a little more than 22000 miles on it. Six cyl. car with 3 on the tree,paint is all original except the roof and the front of the r/h fender. I changed the engine /tranny combo a couple of times and put in disc brakes , 605 p/s conversion , Gearstar level 4 / 200 4r and a 3.55 geared posi unit. It now has over 73000 miles on it.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice car, original paint, wow. Where did it come from?

There is a white 4 door, that looks pretty clean, for sale here for about $4500.

Don

Randy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I like the color. The car looks great but I have one question, you said it was a 348, but why is the dip stick on the pass. side as in a 409? I thought one difference was the dip sticks and 348 dip stick was on the driver side, am I wrong here? :think

63 Biscayne

Well Known Member
Hi guy's , my 348 is a car motor , the oil pan is the wrong one . The gentleman that i bought the motor from had it in a 1955 chevy that he used to drag race . The block only has 1 valve notch per cylinder. My car is a Québec car, after the owners past away and since they didn't have any children it was forgotten in a shed , i bought it from the man that bought the estate.:)