new impala

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i am jim from cols ohio. i picked up this 63 impala from mershons in springfield ohio.
i have dealt with them for years. anyway i am hoping you guys know this vehicle. some
one did a nice job on the vehicle. what needs done is the door bottoms need new vinyl.
and there are 3 spots on the hood that needs paint work. looks like sweat was on it when painted or some brake fluid was dropped on it. also it needs a new padded dash.
this is an original 409/340 stick, or a fantastic fake. it came with a history till about
10 years ago. has orig window sticker and other forms in a binder. also a spiral note book that was kept by the original owner (andrew zembeck 1726 e.27th st brooklyn
new york). purchased from benson chevrolet brooklyn ny,.
thanks jim7T278733-7sm copy.jpg

dr door bottom.jpg

dr side.jpg

engine steve.jpg

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
i was hoping some one knew this vehicle and who did the work. i have names till about
1990. the vehicle has been in ny, ct, and i believe pa. thanks jim

also i believe it has had a semi body off. it needs front lower ball joints also.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hi Jim, I just found a picture of the one I did many moons ago. I think it was around 1983 or 4. How wierd is that?:eek:Alas, No more brown hair or mustash. The 2 guard dogs are no longer around. The black shepard was 12 years old & the Westy was 17.They were my 2 best friends.
:?:crazy:cheers

Attachments

• 06-15-2010 04;16;19pm (2).jpg
    06-15-2010 04;16;19pm (2).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 34

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
k9
this vehicle was sold to patrick spatafore pleasantville ny 12/20/8?
then green mtn camping out of po box 7 arlington vt
then jim hunt 8-29-92 bourbonnair il.
then info goes cold.
thanks jim