New guy here with a 62 Biscayne.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Nice ride! And red bumpers to boot! What color is your interior?

How long have you had the BBC under the hood? What did you do for your exhaust (headers, etc.)? Any shots of the engine bay?

Looks like you're doing some suspension work? So many questions, eh?

Cheers! TomK

Woodies62

Can I have it?????!!!!!!!
Oh.....welcome to the zoo!!!!!!!
Car is AWESOME!!!!!!
On a side note....you will probably hear from Wristpin......he actually is harmless but he's funny!!!!
Thanks Phil. I appreciate the compliments, and looking forward to sharing some good times. I am changing things up this year on the old girl.

Woody.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm back!!!!! What brand of lift do you have? That looks like the way to go when you work on your car. 4 post??
I'm a little familiar with Ontario. What city do you live in??

Woodies62

Nice ride! And red bumpers to boot! What color is your interior?

How long have you had the BBC under the hood? What did you do for your exhaust (headers, etc.)? Any shots of the engine bay?

Looks like you're doing some suspension work? So many questions, eh?

Cheers! TomK
Hi Tom. The interior is fawn beige. The 500" has been in there for a few years now. Exhaust is Hooker super comps with 3" pipes exiting in front of the wheels. I will be changing that soon. I would like to get the pipes behind the rear axle. Also some steel wheels. I am upgrading the front suspension to more adjustable front control arms.

Woody.

Woodies62

I'm back!!!!! What brand of lift do you have? That looks like the way to go when you work on your car. 4 post??
I'm a little familiar with Ontario. What city do you live in??
Hahaha! The lift is a locally built lift here in Ontario. It is a 2 post. I live in the Niagra region, 20 minutes South of Buffalo Ny.

Woody