New guy here from rural SW Ohio

Dadstoy

Hi My name is Larry ,I'm a retired school bus mechanic. Been to this website many times for info on Chevy cars. Just never realized there was a forum here for talking about our cars. I probably have talked to several of you on other forums on other websites. Currently own 2 1965 Impala's. One is a original 396 convertible and the other is a 283 nine pass wagon under construction. Although neither is a 409 car I understand 1965 was also the last year for the 409.
Hope to talk to many of you soon.Copy of Moon Holler 003.jpgCopy of Copy of NSMC Portsmouth 2010 061.jpg

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome Larry, That convertible is a Beauty. The wagon is also a cool project. I had a brown with tan int. 65 for a short time and sold it to my cousin. BT

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Very nice convertible! and yes 65 was it for the 409, only 2828 were built with them!:cry

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Larry do you live in Preble county? That car looks very familiar. I think we could just about be neighbors. Scott Hall

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome. Ahh 2 more 65s. I have 2 myself, rag top and a Biscayne. Would really like a 9 passenger.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome!!!! You'have find a lot of new friends here!!!

Scott.........wasn't it Lewisberg that you took us to to get gas when we left your place????

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Larry,

Welcome to the zoo !!!! You could not find a better group of folks or a more knowledgeable bunch on these cars or the "W". Those are some fine looking cars !!!! :cool::cheers Hope to see you at Thompson next year...

Bill

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Larry I live at the corner of verona and sonora just up the road. Yes Phil it was lewisburg and we went by larry's house and barn. Just didn't know he was there. Going have to drop in for a visit with him.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Larry I live at the corner of verona and sonora just up the road. Yes Phil it was lewisburg and we went by larry's house and barn. Just didn't know he was there. Going have to drop in for a visit with him.

Let me know if he has any 409 parts!!!!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcom to the zoo and hope to see you at Thompson next year...

Phil said:
Let me know if he has any 409 parts!!!!!

Watch out for this guy, He is know to relieve other members of their 409 parts and take them back to KC where they are never seen again !!!!!

Bill