New guy from upstate SC

Brandon 348/320

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Just joined this site a couple of days ago. I've already learned a lot in just a few days. I've got a 60 Impala 2 door that has a factory 348/320 FJ engine and 4-speeed. My father bought it back in 1986 and it has been in storage ever since. I grew up working on classic cars of all kinds. I still own my first car that I got when I was 14, a 641/2 Mustang Convertible. My father restored and flipped cars to raise our family back then. He still owns one of the last cars he built a red 59 Impala 348 that is beautiful. My father stopped restoring cars years ago but know I have a 10 year old boy that I want to pass on my father and I love for cars. We are going to start on the 60 right after Christmas. Thanks
Brandon 348/320

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Brandon, welcome aboard and welcome to the zoo. Sit back buckle up and keep both hands and legs inside the ride at all time. Lots of great people and information here for your enjoyment. Make plans to attend the Convention in September next year for a chance to meet some of the great folks and exchange stories.

Some of us can't read real good so post some pictures of your cars or projects. My grandson and I did a 1970 Buick Skylark last year and it was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done with him. You and your son will really enjoy the time spent together.

It was all smiles the day we got it running...

He and his friends really spent a lot of time cleaning and installing parts...

Bill

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Brandon ,:clap Great group here:hug and lots of info on the "W" engine.:D Enjoy the ride.

:crazy:dance:cheers

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We are planning a Southeastern get together in Chattanooga, TN this spring...probably April. We would love to have you join us.