New guy from PA

SSFrank

Supporting Member 1
Hello everyone! I'm a new W motor owner planning on dropping it in a 56 Chevy. Just want to say I can't keep off of this site it's wonderful! I can't believe what I've learned on here in a few weeks. I just sent my donation in and will continue to do so. Thank you for this information everyone and I look forward to sharing what I learn along the way.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Frank.:clapGreat group here and lots of info on the "W" engine. :hugEnjoy the ride.

I am in the tail end of my "57 Chev 348 swap. See pic on the left. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Some one will always chime in.

:crazy:dance:cheers

SSFrank

Supporting Member 1
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I live in Bangor, PA not far from the Poconos and Lehigh Valley. I apologize I can't post any pics yet because I haven't bought the car yet haha. I bought the 409 and I have a beat on the 56 just have to come to an agreement with the current owner. I'm restoring a 72 Chevelle right now and getting somewhat close to being done so I knew a 409 had to be the next project! I will have plenty of questions on the 409 build and the swap into a 56 so I knew this was the place to be. Thanks guys!

bobs409

Administrator
Likes 409's and Chevelles. Guess your one of us then. :D

Just so happens I too have a 72 Chevelle. (and a few others in my sig line below)

We'll be waiting for those pics. :deal