New Guy from Ohio

Not currently a W block owner.Looking to build a hot rod with W power.I raced my street driven 62 Impala 409 in C/S in 1969 at Hyde Park and Pacemaker in Ohio.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome to the zoo..... You'll find a ton of great info on here and lots of help if you need it.

Dave

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
WElcome to the site Philbert:clap Very knowledgable guys here. :crazyAny questions? Just ask away. Lots of pics of your ride (s) please.:cheers:cheers

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the site Philbert!:cheers We are not all crazy, :? but some are a little strange.:crazy :roll :roll

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:cry:help:Don, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ?:crazy:cool::beerbang

What else would you call a group that loves an engine that was in production only 7 years? :? :crazy And that was 45 years ago! I also forget what I went out to the garage for sometimes, but I'm stubborn :scratch I stand there until it comes back. (sometimes) Then I remember that I was supposed to go down to the basement to work. :doh

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Philbert:beerbang Now that you have teased us with, Racing a 62 09 in 69 do you have any good stoies or photo's to go along with that:pray. Hey Don. "I also forget what I went out to the garage for sometimes, but I'm stubborn I stand there until it comes back. (sometimes) Then I remember that I was supposed to go down to the basement to work." You know that you were in the garage because thats were you really wanted to be in the first place:cheers. Ken

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nothin' I love more than seeing 'old' 409 photos from a long time ago, please show us some!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
02-22-2009 05;54;27pm (2).jpgHow's this one ?This was my '63 QB 409 from back in the day. I flat towed my '57 to the track with this before I built the truck in my avatar. I really miss that car. What a blast !!