new guy from Norway/Texas

HRC

HI, My name is Hans and I've used to be on here many years ago, but have recently revived my 409 sickness. I grew up in Texas but moved to Norway about 6 years ago. My first 409 was a '61 Impala , but had to sell when I moved. I used to own a hotrod shop in Houston, now work as an engineer and do cars on the side. I race at Bonneville to get my spped needs filled(set a record at 243mph last August in my '27 roadster) . My current build will be a '30 Model A tudor with a 409/4spd. I'll defenetly be needing some advice as I have been out of the loop for awhile on these motors and there's alot more options these days than 10 years ago.

Hans

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome back, Hans....... Houston to Norway ?? I bet that took some getting used to. :roll Anyways, glad you are back here with us.

HRC

Welcome back, Hans....... Houston to Norway ?? I bet that took some getting used to. :roll Anyways, glad you are back here with us.

Yeah, I'm still gettin gused to it....It's too hard to have old cars over here. The 10 to 12 bucks a gallon doesn't help either....