new guy from Kansas

Clint

Well Known Member
Hello everyone I have been lurking around here for a while learning information about the W motors. My wife and I took our grandson to the convention this past weekend and he had a blast! He was drag racing his hot wheels all day yesterday. I met Wayne Clausen and got some parts from him. I figured it was time to sign up to the site. I look forward to gaining some more information as I build my 348 that will power my 35 Ford pickup.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
WELCOME TO THE SITE.....great group of guys here with a wealth of knowledge,would've loved to have been at the convention.

Clint

Well Known Member
It was a good time! Lots of nice cars and people. It is always good to see some fast cars.

Clint

Well Known Member
I don't have any pics it is torn into pieces in my shop right now. I have chopped the top 4" and it will be on a model A chassis open wheel with a custom made short bed. 4speed and a narrowed 9". I have to get everyone else's projects done first.

Last edited:

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:welcome I'm sure you met a lot of great people at the Convention and there are many more who weren't able to make it. This is the best group anywhere. You'll be like family if you stay around.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Welcome,
I was a new guy a couple of months ago and now I feel at home here. I got to put faces to a lot of names and feel like I've known them all my life. You'll be very comfortable posting here.

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Hello everyone I have been lurking around here for a while learning information about the W motors. My wife and I took our grandson to the convention this past weekend and he had a blast! He was drag racing his hot wheels all day yesterday. I met Wayne Clausen and got some parts from him. I figured it was time to sign up to the site. I look forward to gaining some more information as I build my 348 that will power my 35 Ford pickup.

Clint, Should you need any info-help on the carbs, you can e-mail me at wayneclawson@embarqmail.com
glad you came on board.

W Head

59 Impala 409-2,4s

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Welcome to the site Clint. Ive been on here a while but have only just got to meet these guys at the convention for distance reasons. Awesome bunch and always ready to help.
you will love it here..

Steve

ps. what year engine have you got?

Clint

Well Known Member
I imagine you have heard it a million times but the worlds fastest Indian is one of my favorite movies. I find it ironic that speed week in Utah got rained out but we had beautiful weather in Kansas!