New guy from Guthrie Oklahoma

Martin B

Hi all, have several cars, only two are X frames. A '63 Impala two door hardtop with a SBC and a '63 Bel Air two door sedan that I bought recently. Is has no motor but......it does have 409 emblems on it.....

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Looks like you did some racing back in the 80s (I think I saw that on your Street Kings pages). Now that we know that we have to encourage you to populate that two door sedan with a 409 and take it racing :).

Got any pictures of your Chevrolets?

Welcome aboard!

Best,
TomK

Martin B

I have too many projects!

Here is my stash:

martinsprofile_1~~element134.jpg

My main project is at another shop here: http://www.streetkingsokla.com/55Chevy.html

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Welcome to the 348-409 nut house:beer

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Martin.:clap Great group here :hugand lots of info on the "W" engine. Enjoy the ride.

:crazy:dance:cheers

Martin B

Thanks you all! Hope to be able to contribute as well as learn. I love all the X cars! The two you see in the picture above are my first ones. My first car was the black '57 you see in the corner, bought it in '74.

It looks like a bunch of you are close to my age. The same as the cars! :)

My grandpa had a '58 348 4 bbl car when I was about two, one of my earliest memories is my dad buying a "new" used '61 Bel Air 283 car that we owned up until the late seventies, later he bought a '63 Impala as a backup car. They were all four doors (parts cars) but the seed was planted!