New from Sweden...

Hans Larson

Hi everyone. My name is Hans and from Sweden. Been working on and driving old american cars for 30 years. Now I got a huge project going, a 1959 Impala convertible that has been in pieces for many years. A friend of mine bought the car in 1983. That was the first car she bought after taking the driving permit. She started a restoration years ago and somebody messed up the body really bad so she lost the spirit to try to finish the car. I have tried to make her take up the project again a finally she did. So I became the main guy for this project. I really want to finish the car for her, so I need your help. If somebody have a 59 Chevrolet donor body for parts it would be great. I will try to update on progress. Best regards from Sweden.... /Hans

BubbleTrouble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi everyone. My name is Hans and from Sweden. Been working on and driving old american cars for 30 years. Now I got a huge project going, a 1959 Impala convertible that has been in pieces for many years. A friend of mine bought the car in 1983. That was the first car she bought after taking the driving permit. She started a restoration years ago and somebody messed up the body really bad so she lost the spirit to try to finish the car. I have tried to make her take up the project again a finally she did. So I became the main guy for this project. I really want to finish the car for her, so I need your help. If somebody have a 59 Chevrolet donor body for parts it would be great. I will try to update on progress. Best regards from Sweden.... /Hans

Welcome, post some pics of the progress of your 59,