My Kinda People

rockabilly46

:crazy Hey all .Wayne from Alberta Canada here . I just picked up a '60 348 to build into a stroker for my hot rod ... picks to come soon i promise.. decided i wanted more than the 327 tri-power although it was a blast . i preffer roots style rodding and want to stay period correct .I have a chopped and rakked '46 chev pickup , with the cab moved back 18'' on the fame ,a narrowed and shortened '52 box . '58 taillights . '34 chev grill and '37 buick headlights . thought a 348 tripower should set it right . Any suggestions . i have a 396 crank to be turned/ground down to fit the mains . and a set or bbc rods . with 0.30 over forged pistons with a bit of porting on the heads . I would like to keep it drivable though. tanks

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome,What cyl..head are you going to use?This thing will be close to the magic number of 409 cu.in.It can eaisly be kept streetable and still STORM when asked to.:cheers

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Wayne- post some pictures, that sounds like a neat rig you have there.

Don

18htan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi Wayne. Welcome, and hurry up posting your pics.

We all love pics.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey............we got another Walt in the group!!! Oh..........I mean Wayne. Sorry about the slip up!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Some of us are bi-polar!!!!

Good to have you aboard!!!!:clap:clap:clap

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
bi-polar

Hey............we got another Walt in the group!!! Oh..........I mean Wayne. Sorry about the slip up!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Some of us are bi-polar!!!!

Good to have you aboard!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Hey Willis, you be "BYE BYE POLAR":roll:roll:roll

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s