my 60 impala

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Randy

Welcome to the zoo !!!! You need to post some pictures of your car, because some of us can't read well and like pictures. Also, please spell out your message, most of use are older and don't do text message stuff.

Bill

randy1960

Dang auto text...lol got to get some pictures small enough..she has a 348 tri power..60 merc grill 59 cad taillights power everything.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Sounds like a keeper !!!! There are some downloadable programs to downsize the pictures that have been posted here. I load them on to Photobucket.com and they post just fine. Don't know if Photobucket is down sizing them ???

CIMG1952.jpg

Bill

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Randy,

Where are you located ? We are having a 348-409 Shootout in Northern California the 26 - 28th of Auguast. Always looking for more people to attend.

Bill

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Randy,

Hope you can make it to Eueka for the Shootout. We got a pretty good crowd coming and it should be lots of fun. Some for racing and some for show, so join in and hope to see you there.

Bill

randy1960

Yes 409 newby and clyde twin alt..one for car one for hydraulic system..the red thing on fill tube is my wifes hair scrunchy. Because I drive this car.. it helps with the small amount of blow by ..hehe