mr409guy

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Ronnie,
Ronnie Evans was a great guy, raced a 62 Impala called Wildfire. Ronnie passed away a couple of years ago. I often wonder if his car was sold or what happened to it. I thought perhaps this might be someone who had purchased his car.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I don't know the name of the fellow who bought Ronnie Evans car but I think he lives in south eastern PA. When I was at Pete's automotive having the head repaired for my Belair the engine for the Wildfire car was in for some work also. I think we will be seeing back out next season. Hope he posts and introduces himself! Looking forward to meeting the gentleman!

mr409guy

Well Known Member
hey guys. My name is John Medaglia aka "mr 409 guy" And yes it is ronnies old car. definitely will be racing it next year along with some of my other NSS cars. I want everyone to know that the car is exactly the way Ronnie left it, No appearance changes will be made. Thanks for welcoming me in and I look forward to meeting and racing with all you great "W" people.
Trying to get info on bowling green for next year ?

mr409guy

Well Known Member
Already met carl,allen and denny along with a few more icons, this is going to be a fun year ! can't wait. I've been racing the primered 57 nomad with mandra this year at beaver, maplegrove ,island, cecil, and south mountain. maybe we already met ?