Mountain Man says HI

MountainMan

Greetings to everyone. My wife and I have a 1960 Impala with a 348 and TurboGlide trans. It's actually hers. We live in Eastern Tennessee just north of Chattanooga and South of Knoxville. Getting the Impala running after sitting for over 10 years beside a garage in Missouri. We are retired and just enjoying ourselves. The Impala will be a driver. Any suggestions about where to source parts - both sheet metal and for the engine would be helpful.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Greetings MountainMan, View the thread under 348-409 events " 2010 Fred Totten Memorial Race"......... You and your family are welcome to attend and meet the members. Any and all questions you have could be answered in one place. :)

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome to the site!:beerbang

Phil Reed, one of our members here is a good source for parts and advice.:deal

Classic Motor Co. (Phil Reed)
PO Box 14398 10520 River Road
Kansas City, MO 64152
Phone: 816-587-1109 Fax: 816-587-6809
philreed@kcnet.com

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Wecome, Mountain Man

This site will provide you with a wealth of information, just ask and you will receive !!! Look into the Thompson trip, there will be a large number of us there with cars for show and racing. It was a real hoot last year and this year will be better !!!

Bill

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Mountain Man.:clap On my return trip from spoiling the Grandkids in Florida, My wife & I stopped in Crossville Tennessee to visit some friends of ours for a few days. Do you live anywhere near there? That rockslide on I-40 really screwed up our trip.:eek: