Modern window seals

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Has anyone converted a 60 or similar year to use glue in rather than gaskets? Pics ? Info would be great.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I would love to see that as the repro rubbers dont seem to fit that well in the top corners.
steve

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I would love to see that as the repro rubbers dont seem to fit that well in the top corners.
steve

that I have read! been reading to much I guess but it seems doable from the custom articles I have read. Just need to see more of the process so I can copy it :)

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Mike,

Sorry I can't talk custom, but I have replaced all the window seals in the BelAir and it still sounds like the windows are cracked open !!! I looked at another Bubble Top and my seals are shaped different, wondering if I got the wrong ones, way back when ???

Good luck with your search, you don't want any window seals, slowing you down !! :cheers

Bill

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Mike,

Sorry I can't talk custom, but I have replaced all the window seals in the BelAir and it still sounds like the windows are cracked open !!! I looked at another Bubble Top and my seals are shaped different, wondering if I got the wrong ones, way back when ???

Good luck with your search, you don't want any window seals, slowing you down !! :cheers

Bill

There are few different kinds and maybe they sent the wrong one to you:dunno I found several articles on changing over to the glue in rather than the gasket type on other cars that use Trim and Gasket. Just something to ponder :)